Friday, January 8, 2010

Christian Guy just married, Need help/advice ';Email buddy';?

I'm a Christian guy that has gotten married two months ago. I married a beautiful girl that is the same age but has been married before. I have many questions and things that I would like to talk to an outsider about that may give me some insight to wifes. Just an email buddy that can offer Christian advice for a maried husband. If interrested let me know.Christian Guy just married, Need help/advice ';Email buddy';?
You can ask advise but a great deal of being married is learning as you go along. I have been married once before my current marriage and I have obviously had more experience in being married then my husband and what I have learned no one could have taught. Just keep that in mind. You are welcome to message me or E-mail me and I will be willing to help where and when I can. (I think you can e-mail me through my profile.)Christian Guy just married, Need help/advice ';Email buddy';?
If you truly are a Christian, you should NOT have married a divorced woman. The bible says remarriage is adultery. If your wife had never married before and her former husband had never married before, they made covenant vows. God sees their marriage as valid and not yours. I'm sorry that is harsh, but it's the truth. Pastors and churches refuse to see the truth regarding marriage, divorce and remarriage.
Joey - who you need insight on is your wife - you need to know specifics of her wants and her needs, no stranger is going to be able to to tell you these things. Communication is one of the cornerstones to marriage, if you have questions, the person you should be talking to is your wife. Get through understanding marriage together - set your own boundaries.
Has to be christian advice? I would go more with practicial advice.
I am a christian married woman i have been married for a month and i would be happy to chat with you can email me at sweezygirljokiajoquan@yahoo.com
I don't think anyone can truely answer your questions as all people are different.


Your wife is different person from any other Christian wife. It is how God made human beings. It is what keeps life interesting.


If you have questions, you should ask your wife. Even if it is as simple as ';why do you do this'; or ';why do you act this way';. Just remember to be sincere in your questions and you will get a sincere answer.


Your wife will provide the best answers, better than any friend can provide.
i am a christian as well. have made my mistakes, but am finally settled into marriage. if you like just drop me a line. ohiojeff2004@yahoo.com love to talk relationship stuff, as i learn something new all the time.
I suggest you visit www.themarriagebed.com they have a lot of info from a christian point of view and they also have a huge forum that you can get on and there are lots of strong Christians to talk to. God Luck, man.
sure(married 7 years)
I would be happy to help, but what you really need is to find an older mentor that you can meet with face to face.
Think your headed in the wrong direction. You need to speak to your WIFE. Not a buddy, not a chat line, not a family member. Only she can express herself. Also since you are a Christian I would think you would know not to get other people involved in your marriage. It is between the both of you and GOD.
I can try my best...
sure I would like to help you out the best i i am also married been married for 6 years so i can help you out you can e-mail me at brenda94710@yahoo.com
  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment