Friday, January 8, 2010

If you're a Christian, please help me here??? Advice?

So last school year I had a crush on this girl I liked in my class. We started as acquantinces until we flirted a lot with each other. So I spent many days wondering whether she liked me. I prayed for God to give me a sign if she likes me, and he did! One day, she made it so obvious she liked me! So I was happy, and started thinking we might end up together. But then school ended, and we lost contact with each other. So I now Ive been really confused about all this. I cant seem to figure if he's telling me to move on from her, or wait for her, as I'll probably see her next school year. What should I do?? Im really confused??If you're a Christian, please help me here??? Advice?
Just wait you never know whats going to happen. You might end up together you might not. If not don't beat yourself up there is a reason God didn't want yall to be together.If you're a Christian, please help me here??? Advice?
Why do i have to be a christian to answer this question ?


I'm not christian but, If you know any of her friends, try to get her msn/phone number/Facebook/myspace or whatever.





And keep contact through the summer and give it a shot when school starts again.
Call her. Ask her to go to a movie and see what she has to say. If you don't drive maybe your mom can take you.


If she brushes you off it wasn't meant to be. There will probably be lots of girls come and go in your life until the right one comes along.
';But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath commited adultery with her already in his heart.'; Matthew 5:28





REPENT REPENT SINNER%26gt;
I'd suggest go back in time and get her phone number but since you can't do that I'd just recommend you wait and find out, the answer will come with time.
If it is supposed to be, it will be. Just wait!
Why must we be Christian to answer this?

No comments:

Post a Comment