Friday, January 8, 2010

Christian guy's (only, please) advice?

Alright.. this is going to be kind of long :p Two sundays ago, at my churches youth small group, I was talking to my best friend while people were coming in, and a new guy walked right up to us and introduced himself. Really nice, sweet guy saying he'd just moved here. (-semi long talk about where he moved from, etc :p) we showed him where to go and I didn't see him the rest of the night. last sunday was a bonfire, I went with my friend and her boyfriend, and we saw him there. I was dying to go talk to him, but two (I feel kind bad saying this) but creepy girls were bombarding him. He did 'not' look happy to be there, and I'm kicking myself for not talking to him that sunday, but I think he is kind of interested in me, I would look at him alot, and he'd do the same.. but at one point my friends went to play volleyball, and I watched. and while I was watching I looked over at him and he was looking at me while he walked by, like seriously checking me out. (of course, when I told my friend about this she screamed in excitement :D) I'm trying to figure out what to do next sunday. I'm 'going' to talk to him, -he's still really new and needs friends- but I'm not sure what to do about the girls.. I don't want to act mean and tear him away, I just don't want to get on their bad sides. (btw, when they were talking to him (that whooole day) he would respond, and be polite.. but he 'rarely' looked them in the face.. my guy-friend there (best friend's boyfriend) said that he was 'totally' not interested because he was doing so) so, guys.. I'm a pretty open, not too shy person :D Any ideas what I should do this sunday? Like I said, I really don't want to be mean and pull him away from those girls, but I'll do whatever is necessary :) Thanks you guyss!Christian guy's (only, please) advice?
First off I think that he will thank you for pulling him away from those two girls. really. and if it is as you said, that he kept looking at you and smiling, it means (quite possibly) that he is interested in you. I think that next sunday you should just talk to him alot and if those other two girls talk to him (which they probably will try to do) I am sure that we will be nice and polite, but he will stay close to you... I guess a way of puting it is seeking your protection from them. I think that you have made it obvious that you are interested in him and you should get to know him and keep him close! Good luck and god be with you!Christian guy's (only, please) advice?
You should definately keep talking to him, as for the girls...he doesn't seem interested so it shuold not be a problem getting them out of the picture. Let him decide. I am sure you and him will get along fine.
Introduce yourself and offer to show him around
Shorten it down then ill answer it.
This too much for a straight guy to read.
tl;dr
try talkin to him more..lookin at him from afar will not solve anything...get close and talk to him
i have a great answer but as u can c in my avatar, im not a boy





D:
Hey, I'm a Christian, a guy and I'm 16 XD. Well, I think you should go up to him even if the girls are there and just talk in general to everyone in the group. If he sees your friendly he might want to talk alone. This probably won't be help at all. But anyway I tried XD. Bye x
I'd try to do something fun that stimulates conversation--movies are nice but you just sit there and stay quiet for hours! Something more interactive, like a fun game of tennis, going bike riding together, or even a hike initiates more conversation. He probably felt drawn to you moreso because you weren't one of those leechy, clinging girls. Maybe give him a tour of the neighborhood, help him meet new people and become acquainted with the area.





Good luck! :D Just be cool and calm and not afraid to laugh at yourself if you goof up. Showing him you're human will probably be much more favorable.
It sound to me like he likes you. Walk up to him and introduce yourself. If you like him alot then ask if he has an E-mail or something like that, and if he does ask for it so you can talk to him more often. And as for those creepy girls, don't mind them, he does not just belong to them! Just be cool and if he really is the one God will give you a sign. If not there are plenty of other guys out there. Also be careful with ';Christian guys only'; You will catch some heat from Atheists.


Hope this helps.
theres no rule that you cant talk to him jus because other girls are...remember he came up to you first, he made the first move, he's interested in you even if its only at a friendship level right now...jus talk to him and if he is as interested in you as he seems (with all the eye contact you two have had) then he'll talk to you too and you'll probably hit it off. Treat him as if he was jus a new guy that you want to make feel welcome...dont think too much abt the fact that u like him or that he may like you because that may make you too nervous and you wont act like yourself. Trust mi if you jus talk to him casually then if theres something there it will definatly grow, you'll probably be pleasently surprised :)
hmm well im a Christian girl but hmm i would just approach him just b like hey i havent talked to u in a while so r u still enjoying ur move or sumthing like sound interested in his life and if those girls r with him whisper in his ear and ask him if he wants to get away from them and tell him it seems like it and if he says yes just come up with some lame excuse to walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment