Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm a christian girl, and need spiritual advice on this guy I like...?

He and i know each other from highschool, I've always had the biggest crush on him and always used to try to talk to him but my shyness always took over. About two weeks ago we bumped into each other on campus and exchanged numbers. Come to find out he had a big crush on me too and just so happened to have recently dedicated his life to God (plus!). As i speak to him I'm constantly reminded that he is everything I want and I've been praying for but the only problem is... he has an unsaved girlfriend who he seems to be in question about why he's with her because they are constantly fighting. What do i do???I'm a christian girl, and need spiritual advice on this guy I like...?
don't get involved romantically until they've ended their relationshipI'm a christian girl, and need spiritual advice on this guy I like...?
I must confess that yours is a hard problem.First of all,since you and your potential boyfriend are both Christians,are you both the same kind?Are you both Baptist,Methodist,etc;or does that just not matter to you?I mean you can see where Jehova Witness and Catholic would have basic disagreements and you may end up with as many arguments as he and his girlfriend.Barring that problem,let's say you're both on the same page spiritually.Then your obligation for both of you is to see if you can bring this girlfriend into Christ.If she is full-blown atheist and all she does is go around and round with you about it,then the relationship seems to already be a failed one.If,however she is amenable to accepting Christ,then you should encourage her or at least the boyfriend should to become a Christian.After that,if the relationship still fails,you have done everything you possibly could to do the right thing.It's hard but you must endure for the time being....Best Regards
Just be his friend. Don't interfere in there relationship. Give him good advice. Show him that you're not like the other girls even though you like him. He will really respect you down the road. Tell him to talk to his gf about how he feels. Always give positive feedback. If a guy is meant for you it will be regardless. You wouldn't have to steal him or con your way to get him. I have a really nice guy friend. I use to like him back in the day but we never hooked up. But, now I'm married to a great guy and I wouldn't trade him for the world. This is just a test!
Maybe you should just be friends for now. If he and his girlfriend are fighting that much, you'll get your chance.
The fact that he already has a girlfriend is a problem. Relationships should have a foundation of honesty and integrity. You should not sell yourself short by being ';the other girl';. Another red flag is that he is always in conflict with his GF and you should consider that the fighting may be a sign of wrong doing on his end as well and not just hers. I would just be upfront with him if I were you. Tell him how you feel and if he is truly the guy GOD wants in your life, then he would be just for you and there would not be a need to share him!





How long has this guy been saved? Tell him that cheating aint from Jesus....can I get an Amen?
Work your charm, girl! He's going to drop her soon.
As a Christian myself, i'll give you the Christian answer = Give it up to God. (Or Lay it down. You pick what term you want to use:) If you give this to God and seriously ask for His will for your life, you are gonna Love and Adore and have the biggest crush on whatever guy God destened for your life.





To do that, just keep being his friend, help him through this crisis of life and give him honest cousel (such as being unevenly yoked with an unbeliver).





Finally, dont trust in Yahoo for these types of answers, but in the future ask your Pastor or his wife.





Be Encouraged
you wait in the wings and then when it falls apart you go for the kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment