Friday, January 8, 2010

I am a Christian, 21 years not married and working. I need some advice.?

Growing up as a Christian, we'll follow the steps of the bible, it has been 2 years since i have been living on my own and i met this guy whom i been romacing with but i try not to commit fornification with him by being intimate. He telling me that it is really hard being lead on so far and then stop. I will like to know if it has any side effect on him, and how serious is it. I do not want to hurt him more, can you please advice me on this, He say his head hurts and he get angry sometimes although he try really hard to abstain.I am a Christian, 21 years not married and working. I need some advice.?
What part of fornication do you not understand?





Fornication, sometimes referred to as premarital sex, is a term which refers to any sexual activity between consenting unmarried partners. Sex between unmarried persons is distinguished from adultery by use of the term 'simple fornication'; whereas relations in which at least one of the parties is married is considered 'adultery'.I am a Christian, 21 years not married and working. I need some advice.?
I don't think you are thinking as a Christian. I know it sounds very old fashioned, but if you do not want your boyfriend to be uncomfortable, then don't get into situations where you are alone and physically touching each other...fornication or not. Getting to know someone's character, values and personality are far more important than how good a kisser he is. Spend time together with other friends or family present. Restrict your physical contact to holding hands and a pleasant but reasonably short good night kiss. If you allow him to get ';excited';, then you are causing him to sin because the Bible says if you ';lust'; after someone in your heart, you have already committed the sin. It doesn't sound to me as if either of you are serious about your faith but if I am wrong, then do whatever is necessary to keep yourselves in check. You both have the ability to say ';no';. If and when both of you realize that you respect and love each other enough to take it to the next level....get married and enjoy the God given benefits. Good luck.
No permanent side effects from abstaining from sex.





If this young man is truely ';burning'; with passion as Paul writes so clearly, then he needs to ask you to marry him and set a wedding date.





Now if he is just being honest with you about his ';burning passion'; and not using it to try and get you to forgo your moral and biblical celebacy, then offer to pray with him to help control these feelings until you are both married.
either get married or he is going to eventually leave. I am not trying to be mean but a man is only going to wait so long. cold showers and masturbations only tide us over for so long. if you don't get married soon he will go else where
I'm sure if he respects you and your decision, he'll try his best!
f u uk him hard god will aprove


please your man!!!!!
Huge effect, I had first hand experience of that in the past. The guy will leave sooner than later.


BE WARNED!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment