Friday, January 8, 2010

Christians, I really need some advice. I'm a Christian also but last night I went to get a facial and massage?

(a birthday pressie from my mum!) and the beautician and i got to talking about pregnancy! I'm married and hubby and I both really want kids. However, there is a slight chance I could have concieved last week/over the weekend. When I mentioned this, the beautician said; 'are you quite spiritual? i get the feeling you are, I think you're pregnant, I really do'...was a little freaked! I know as Christians we have to be wise to this but should I have listened??Christians, I really need some advice. I'm a Christian also but last night I went to get a facial and massage?
A Christian is to follow Jesus Christ not a beautician.Christians, I really need some advice. I'm a Christian also but last night I went to get a facial and massage?
It sounds like she was just agreeing with you. Do you think maybe she was a psychic? Maybe she wasn't. But if she was, it wasn't your fault. She did it. But if ou turn out to have conceived, it's still no you problem. We should love, but ofcourse, don't let her get the impression that you're being somewhat superior to her i she's a psychic. But if she's a Christian, it could be a word of knowledge or something.
The Bible doesn't mention physhics but that they are no true If you


are pregenant that is good but the beautician must be seen as unreavealant.
Sure why didn't you. There were prophets and prophetesses in the Bible.
They could be right, some people can just tell :)
What are you on about?
wait...what's the question?
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment