Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Christian anti-gays: Do you ever consult a gay guy for fashion advice?

Queer eye for the christian guy! It would be a hit on primetime tv.Christian anti-gays: Do you ever consult a gay guy for fashion advice?
Geez, how many times must we explain this. By default, Christians are not anti-gay. Our belief that homosexuality is a sin does not make one anti-gay.





Regarding consulting a gay guy for fashion advice? Yes, but not because they were gay. But because they were a friend and I valued their opinion.





Peace.





Edit: Mr. Klown - you seem quite bigoted. You assume all Christians are anti-gay. You assume all gay men have a good fashion sense. You assume all straight men believe gay men have a good fashion sense. Might be time for some self-reflection.





Edit 2: Klowny, saying one particular group ';tends'; toward something is a slippery slope towards prejudice, don't you think?





Peace.Christian anti-gays: Do you ever consult a gay guy for fashion advice?
Hmmm... I am under the impression that ALL peoples are my Brothers and Sisters, no matter what. We have all sinned, so who am I to say that what another person does is any worse than what I have already done? Let me tell you, I make Paul look good. FACT! God bless everyone!
Do I? No. Would I? If I thought I needed it; if I had one as a friend.





Thankfully, most women I know have a reasonable sense of fashion (my wife included). Lord knows I didn't!
I'm not Anti-Gay but Anti-Gay behavior rather, But No, Nor to have my hair cut or my house decorated . I'm not a very fashionable or trendy person and I'm ok with that. God bless %26amp; Merry CHRISTmas !
No. I can pick out my own shirts and ties . . . . and if I have any trouble, I can just get what is in the catalog.





Dan in Miami
Don't let Apologetic fool you if his wife has any sense of fashion she would not allow him out of the house with his Brown shoes, black belt and blue slacks.
Christian and yes I do. Friends will tell me ';I look soo awesome';--my male friend will shoot me straight each %26amp; every time. He is not so ';straight';, I would not have him any other way.
I definately would. And note to Avenger, not all women are fashion savvy, that's quite the old time stereotype.
You have to admit they have great fashion taste but I like 6ofus answer the best.
No, but I'll start now.


Tell me what I should be wearing.
This is so childish
No...
No, flamboyant and campy isn't my style.
They got my last account banned, so no!

No comments:

Post a Comment