Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heart broken (yet again) by (yet another) christian woman (this is getting so old it is predictable). Advice?

You would think once was enough.





But when you believe in giving people fresh starts, despite your experience with others, I guess this is going to happen.





In both cases the promises they freely made they freely broke.





And then there is that dating service I've used from time to time, advertising (amongst others) married christian women seeking affairs (and no, the one who broke my heart wasn't amongst those).





Should I just make a policy that shuns all christian women, if for no other reason than just being christian?





Shall I make a new policy that only gives opportunities to pagans, wiccans, et al?





I've always believed each person should have their own opportunity, but I'm beginning to doubt that policy.Heart broken (yet again) by (yet another) christian woman (this is getting so old it is predictable). Advice?
I have found that a pagan man will say '; I wanna play with you!';... and he will persue his prey relentlessly. Up front and real.


But a Buybull boy will go for the heart, and once he conquers it, he'll slaughter it, stuff it, hang it on his ';Trophy Wall'; and move on to the next victim. It's OK, his ';God'; will forgive him for everything!...including the lack of honesty and integrity.





We can't live our lives in distrust, but we need to be cautious of that ';Moral Majority'; !Heart broken (yet again) by (yet another) christian woman (this is getting so old it is predictable). Advice?
I would hesitate to shun any group of people, christian or not. But it may be a mistake to limit your dating pool to ONLY women with one type of religious faith.





What do you think christian women have that non-christian women don't? If ';christian'; is code for some set of positive behavior traits you expect these women to have - well, it sounds as if you've had some experiences which demonstrate that this isn't always true.





Why define your dating pool by religious belief? How about common interests?
Considering how you feel about Christians, I would advise you to stay away, for their good as well as for your own.





As far as I can tell, you have already made it a policy to shun all Christians, be they men or women.
Heh, you gotta find the right one.





Sometimes it is the least expected one too...





Generally, christian or not, women are women. Like men, you have sweet ones and nasty ones no matter the faith.





You can probably find a nice and loyal pagan one just the same as finding a similiar christian one.
I'd never get involved with a Christian woman. Why? Because Christians believe that their god is going to rightfully condemn all non-believers to an eternity of torture. I'm a non-believer. So why the hell would I want to get involved with someone who believes that I deserve to be tortured forever? How could I possibly have a loving trusting relationship with someone like that?


Hold out for a good atheist or pagan woman, my friend. They're better lovers anyway. ;-)
I am so sorry that your heart has been broken. Remember that not all Christian women are the same.


That being said, from what I know about you i can't imagine you would have that much in common with a Christian woman. I would think that a Pagan, Wiccan, or other faith would understand you that much better. You are a free spirit and this is often a hard thing for some people in organized religions to understand. You need another free spirit. Someone who is willing to share the storm with you. Someone who will hear your night time howls and smile, not stare in disbelief. You need a woman who is as in tune with the world as you are. I am just afraid that if you don't find another free spirit such as yourself you may find yourself being stifled. I don't want you to ever have to compromise a thing about yourself. I know that it can be lonely in the mean time while you search for the right woman, but it would be so much worse to settle for less than a kindred spirit.
No matter what religion, women always break hearts
That is sad and I am sorry to hear you had your heart broken but there are a lot of good Christian women out there, too. If you want to take a break from dating them, that's your choice, but by rejecting a whole group you may be unintentionally avoiding meeting someone great.





Good luck in your future endeavors!
Time heals. Try girls that you already know.
Well each person really is different.
you found a site for married Christians women wanting affairs, or that's bad...I guess I shouldn't really be surprised huh? sorry for your heart break though.there are single christian women out there who would treat you better than the married site ones, if you got tangles up with one of them, they would tire of you soon and look for someone else, plus how could you trust them..I really don't know what to say, but good luck on finding someone who will love and treat you the way you should be treated...
what are you doing with that kid

No comments:

Post a Comment