Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Christian fundie and right wing nut job advice and-or thoughts?

My neighbor is really annoying he's a christian fundie/right wing nut job who thinks he is right about everything.





He always tries to shove his religious and political views down every-ones throat and when he gets into an argument with someone he almost immediately says ''no no'' ''even the bible says'' to prove that he is right about all of his views.





Once he quotes the bible he thinks he won the argument.





He hates everyone who is not a conservative and hates catholics, muslims, atheists, and every other religion that is not a denomination of christianity








He ALWAYS preaches his beliefs to me and my friends and family members, and cannot hold a conversation without mentioning god or jesus, no matter what the subject is. I myself being atheist (which he is not aware of. He thinks I am still a christian) am starting to get very irritated.














What do you guys think?Christian fundie and right wing nut job advice and-or thoughts?
Have you tried talking to him instead of complaining about it online to a bunch of strangers?Christian fundie and right wing nut job advice and-or thoughts?
I am a Christian, and I can tell you right now, that guy is one lousy bastard hypocrite who tries to paint himself as a saint when he isn't. Trust me, the guy is not a true christian, just another confused weirdo.
People like that are impenetrable to reason. Best to just completely ignore him. If he speaks to you, be cordial, say hi and bye. When he starts talking politics and religion, just walk away.
As I do not know the gentleman... if he is indeed a True Christian then He is right about that... but he is going about sharing in all the wrong ways... just ignore him if you wish... The Word and Will of God may not be imposed upon any one...





politically I for sure do not know his pov... but any thing is better than the fascist / liberal so-called progressive, anti American, treasonous bas****s trying to take over now.





ignore that fact at your peril





impeach the obamanation NOW
I think that you are probably just as annoying as the fundie ';right wing nut job.'; Kinda like how Bill Maher is incredibly insufferable and annoying.
I'd tell him point blank that his attitude is driving people away from Christ, even you. In fact, after looking at his lifestyle, which doesn't represent Christ's love, you're strongly considering becoming an atheist.
All I know as a christian is that Jesus uses love not force! This is what's hard about peoples different beliefs, because he may be the only christian you know %26amp; now what is your opinion?
I would avoid this person. But I would always keep my temper cool. Because if you explode on him all he'll do is use it as proof that you are all devilicious.
I think you should stop worrying about your neighbor. What's it to ya? Look at the guy in the mirror and start dealing with him.
I think you ought to tell him your an atheist and that he is an arrogant asshole.
Just tell him politely that you do not wish to hear his rantings and ravings.
Shove a wad of Bible pages down his throat.
I think your troll score is about 2/10
I think you should just not talk to him...
He sounds like a nice guy and typical Christian and I assure you, I am a faithful believer and worship with Christians every Sunday. I never call myself a Christian because Christians rarely mature into Ambassadors. If you notice, very few Christians will evr give up living naturally in the United States to live supernaturally in the Kingdom of Christ. An Ambassador will tell you why you should never away from the altar or cross of Christ because you have to turn your back on His Kingdom to do that. Most Christians actually impede family, friends, and neighbors from thinking about or entering the invisible Kingdom. God bless you. One of the best reasons to consider faith in Christ is the fun it affords. I love to speak from with in the Kingdom and challenge Christians. Because I worship with them, I know they never grow or go pass the foot of the cross. Christians live natural on the earthly side and that's why I separate myself from them. In the world of faith, I love Christians and all people but I have yet to meet one Christian that understands that it is more important to lead someone into the Kingdom than to beat them over the head with Scripture and church talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment