Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help?need advice on how to talk to girl?(Prefer Christian answers)?

OK,I am a 14 year old Christian boy.I sorta have a crush o this girl at my church.I never see her without her friends.How do I go up and talk to this girl(Im afraid to)Help?need advice on how to talk to girl?(Prefer Christian answers)?
what does ';christian'; have to do with this? you think every religion has its own way of talking up girls?





just go up to her and say hi, talk about church, your surroundings, finish off by asking her outHelp?need advice on how to talk to girl?(Prefer Christian answers)?
hmm...do any of your friends know her friends, you could find a way to hang out with her in a group setting, if you have some good friends, they could help you out, being shy and trying to ask a girl out is a tough situation...I know
Just go talk to her. There is nothing to be afraid of. Talk about what was said in church that day.
talk about God

No comments:

Post a Comment