Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm a christian and live in a small town. it's hard to find a girl my age. Any advice?

34/m/louisiana. i love God, Sports, And moviesI'm a christian and live in a small town. it's hard to find a girl my age. Any advice?
Make a list of the attributes you want in a girl friend, only 10 in number. Do you want her to love the Lord? What job field do you want her to be in? etc.


It should be from #1 Spiritual to #10 hobbies with everything else in between.


Present this list to the Lord in prayer and ask Him to lead you to find the girl that He has for you. And leave it in His hands. I did this and God orchestrated events for me to meet my husband, who had also made a list. God is so good.I'm a christian and live in a small town. it's hard to find a girl my age. Any advice?
Go to church, obviously.


Also attend community functions and groups where good clean activities are the norm.


Volunteer at the hospital, Red Cross, library, or schools in your area.


Join a bowling league, community ball team, or Relay for Life team.


In other words, get out there and meet people......of all kinds and ages. That nice old man you help across the street may have a pretty grandaughter waiting on the other side. :-)
Look up christian chat rooms or christian dating sites. there are a lot more girls out there then u think. i did this and i found a lot of guys my age in my own town and only an hour or two away.
just wait and God will lead you to the right person!
yes i thank so
you should comfirm your e-mail address so when you send a girl a message she can respond ;) and.... you should get yahoo messenger LOL so that she can chat with you sometime : )

No comments:

Post a Comment