Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I was bitter and angry with my relationships can any christian ladies give me some advice?

I am a Christian man who has some issues with relationships. I changed churches the beginning of the year 2000 and I met this girl at our new church and we adored each other. We would both attend youth group and church and we started dating not long after. She then started to hang around people who take drugs and smoke weed. I told her thats not what i stand for and she didnt care she started to reject me and she treated me like crap. I was devastated for a while and someone told me I was too nice to her and my friends explain to me that women want a challenge and not some guy who will be sweet to them so I started to believe this as most of my friends who had a girlfriend treated women mediocre. 2 years pass and I am bitter that I was a good boyfriend to my ex and she treated me like dirt. I prayed about it and I met this new girl at my work she wasnt a christian but she treated me and everyone else like gold and I fell in love with her. She did the same and we dated for 3 years she complain to me that I wasnt nice at times and I was a very angry person and i was a bad boyfriend and I finally got over my anger and bitterness 5 months ago but it was too late she was already drained from our relationship. I told her I was sorry and i wanted to make it up to her but she said the damage has been done and that she couldnt be around me anymore. So now iam bitter and lonely and trying to build my life back up. I feel bad for not treating her right, but now i feel hopeless. I put all my energy into someone only for them to take advantage of and I lost a good friend because of my bitterness. I dont ever want to hurt another person and I want to start being a great guy. I workout, i have a job, I am finishing college and I attend church, I dunno??I was bitter and angry with my relationships can any christian ladies give me some advice?
The girls that are just in it for the chase are girls that you might not want to build a relationship with.


I love it when a guy gives me his attention and treats me great, so I do it in return.


Just continue being nice, it will all pay off in the end.


God will send you someone amazing.
  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment