Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is there a Christian in the St. Louis area that I could talk to for advice?

I am a Christian in dire need of a make over. I am miserable, desperate for attention, and angrier by the day. I stopped reading the Bible along time because of many personal issues, and I have no faith in the Lord that I once believed loved unconditionally. I am a man who is lost even though I am saved. I never suffered like this until this year came about and I want this pain to go away.Is there a Christian in the St. Louis area that I could talk to for advice?
Dude, I'm about 200 miles away, but maybe my story could encourage you. I grew up in the church but totally didn't get that it was about God and not about me until I was on the verge of suicide at age 15. That was 20 years ago, and while I haven't always understood nor especially liked things that the Lord has allowed me to go through for the sake of my learning to trust Him more, I've seen His faithfulness so totally apparent. Drop me a line at chad@jesusfreak.com if you'd like to talk. I'll be praying for you, man.Is there a Christian in the St. Louis area that I could talk to for advice?
I wouldn't be looking to religion for answers if you're feeling really low. Maybe you need to see a counsellor, it could be something chemical (eg depression) that is making you feel so bad, They'd be able to help you with the issues with your mother and birth father too. After all, Christians are just ordinary people, you're better off talking to someone who's trained in giving advice.
Have Faith


sorry I live in GA


to far to touch in person but not so far to reach





God has not abandoned you


He is still there with you





The Prayer of Serinity


God grant me the Serinity to accpet the things I can not change


The Courage to change the things I can


and the Wisdom to know the difference
Would you consider an atheist? I'm not saying I know of any atheists in the St. Louis area, cause I don't; but I'm just wondering what's so special about Christians to help someone with their problems?





Are you just looking for imaginary help, is that what you're saying? If so, then okay I understand.


But if I were in the trouble you seem to be in, just between you and me, I would be asking for real help.





By the way, what do you mean you are saved? If that gives you a free pass on Judgment Day, then just be happy and wait for that, then you will have bliss throughout eternity. It may be boring bliss, but it will be better than what you seem to be going through right now.
everyone there is a Christian, that's why it's called ';Saint'; Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment