Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm thinking about a new iPhone app tailored to my Christian Science career path, need advice?

There's a scene from Monty Python's Holy Grail where some monks are seen chanting, carrying wooden tablets which they smack into their foreheads in time with the chanting.





I want to develop an iPhone app along these lines, which would not only play the same chant, BUT would also enable the user to get points based on how hard they smack themselves in the forehead with the iPhone as their ';tablet';.





Of course, they will likely void their warranty and need to replace their iPhone after a few runs of my program, but God will take care of this, so no worries right?





That being said, what would you suggest as far as features?I'm thinking about a new iPhone app tailored to my Christian Science career path, need advice?
Lol Christian Science





Best joke around.I'm thinking about a new iPhone app tailored to my Christian Science career path, need advice?
Might want to give them a helmet...

No comments:

Post a Comment