Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christian baby name advice?

To those who are interested in this stuff :)


We are expecting our second child and are so far unsure of the sex this early on. Big sister's name is Elianna Kaylen, and last name is Hughes. The meaning of the names we choose is very important to us. We would like it to be something that we can point back to God (along the lines of thanks, gift of God, blessing, praise, rejoice, etc.). Elianna means ';God has answered'; and we'd like to stay along those lines. That being said, we have also chosen a lot of ';flowy'; names and need to choose middle names that sound nice with them, and also flow well into ';Hughes';. SO to anyone up to the challenge, here we go!





Boys names we like are:


Elijah Daniel Hughes


Isaac Alexander Hughes


Isaiah Benjamin Hughes (not sure of middle name for this one - other options could be Jonathan, Gabriel, Zacharie, David, Samuel... any other suggestions?)





As for girls names, I LOVE Aaralyn. I can't decide on a middle name for it yet - so far I've thought of Aaralyn Renae, Aaralyn Helene (although don't know if Helene and Hughes flow nicely), Aaralyn Jayne, Aaralyn Grace (but then Grace ends the same as Hughes)


-Any other ideas for middle names?


Other girls names we like include Addalyn, Annalie and Amelia. We did like Caelie too but it is so popular in all of it's various forms, and we (obviously) like names that are a little more unique. Not completely off the wall, but not super common.





Thanks!!Christian baby name advice?
I like Isaiah Benjamin! As for the girl, I think Amelia is a lovely name, the kind that is strong but not too heavy, and also, it's easier to spell... How about Amelia Renae? I think that's cute, and still very strong. Good luck, and congratulations!Christian baby name advice?
I love aaralyn too! I like Jayne and Gabriele or Gabriela or with 2 l's for other middle names. I think Aaralyn Gabriela Hughes is really nice.





Boys names:


I don't really like Elijah...sorry.


Isaac sounds like a 90-year old living in a basement :(


Personally, I would go with David Zacharie Hughes
Girls: The name Angela means messenger of God (that's my name) so you could use that as a middle name. Ariel means Lion of God, as does Arielle, and Ariela. Daniela means God is my Judge. Dorothy means Gift of God. Elizabeth means God is my Oath. Lisette also means God is my Oath and I think it would go good with Aaralyn. I think Michaela (which means Who is like God?) which is also my middle name would go good with Amelia.





Boys: Amadeus (lovely name) means Love of God (and would go good with Elijah), Dane (would go good with Isaac) means God is my Judge, Dominic means belonging to God. I think Dominic would go good with Isaiah
Aralyn Grace is lovely.





I like Elijah Daniel Huges for the boy.





Hope I helped! :)


Answer mine please? Thank you! :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I like Elijah Daniel the best outta ur choices. But how bout some more unique Bible names.


Caleb Andrew Hughes


Asher Gabriel Hughes (my personal favorite!)


Aaron Samuel Hughes





Girls:


I love your choice of Aaralyn! I like it with Jayne: Aarlayn Jayne Hughes...very cute!
I like


Isaac Alexander Hughes


Amelia Jayne
I love Hadassah. its a name in the bible.


you could


do Hadassah Marie Hughes.
Danielle means ';God is my judge';. A beautiful name, and the middle name Marie, meaning ';bitter';, fits well between the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment