Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christian Foster parents??? I need your advice on what to do about my foster friend!!!!!!?

Ok, so, my friend is a ';foster child'; and is also in a group home at the moment (I'm not sure how it all works exactly...)


But today I got to see her for the 1st time in a year and a half. And she'd been telling me all day that she wanted to tell me something important.We went to see a moviewith her foster parents and in the line at the bathroom when her foster mom went to get popcorn, she asked if I could keep a secret and I said yes (stupid) and she told me she is bisexual!!!!!!!!!!


Nobody knows but me and her friends..





SHould I tell her foster mom??? (my friend is 15 btw)


If I do how do I do that? If she was ur child would want to know so you could talk it through???Christian Foster parents??? I need your advice on what to do about my foster friend!!!!!!?
WWJD? I think he'd keep the secret

No comments:

Post a Comment