Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am a 14 y/o Christian boy who needs advice on how to go up and talk to this girl at my church?

OK,I am a 14 year old Christian boy.I sorta have a crush o this girl at my church.I never see her without her friends.How do I go up and talk to this girl(Im afraid to)I am a 14 y/o Christian boy who needs advice on how to go up and talk to this girl at my church?
what would god think?I am a 14 y/o Christian boy who needs advice on how to go up and talk to this girl at my church?
Dont single yourself out by going up to her by yourself. If shes with other people go up to HER with other people. For example, get another guy friend to go with you when you go up to talk to her, it will make things easier. Maybe the other guy friend can start up a conversation with on of her friends while you talk to her. If you do see her alone then go up to her alone.
Do you both belong to the same youth group or something like that? If she's part of a group - join that group. Start as friends...that usually means more than just walking up to her and saying something stupid. Then, you can start talking to her and it will seem more nature.
yeah I would agree with the girl above, Go with some guys. that way they can distract her girl friends. giving you a opportunity to talk to your girl.





Good Luck!!!
Lots of ideas in an old book called ';How to pick up girls';
What ever is your religion... say hi! to her and asking her name and ... Ameen!
if you really like this girl then dont fear about anything..youth must not fear about anything..so all the best..
man i am the same way all you gotta do is walk up to her and start talking to her
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment