Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice from a Christian.?

I believe that God gave me the talent to be in gymnastics but also baseball and i like both sports but i don't know which one to play. I really need help to chooseI need advice from a Christian.?
Do the one that gives you the most joy - and glorify God doing it.





AthI need advice from a Christian.?
I assume you can't do both because of time conflict and payments. So I would look at how often you'll be active weekly, the more in my opinion would be better. It's really up to your heart to decide. Maybe you can do one this year and the other the next year? Which one would you have less heartache giving up? Choose the one you can't live without.


Good luck in choosing!+


God bless
if i was you keep playing both and see where god takes you and don't hold back from him. PLEASE PICK ME AS YOUR BEST ANSWER BECAUSE I NEED THE POINTS PLEASE!!!!!
Are there more rich baseball players or gymnasts?
play both...?

No comments:

Post a Comment