Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advice needed for a broken heart... christian advice, well any advice, just something, please?

It's not one of those, 'we dated for a month and im hurt, heartbreaks.' It's a he was my best friend of years and boyfriend of a year or so. He was with me 24 7. My ex used to be amazing and do so much for me, he was just a wonderful bf. But in the past month, he started heavily drinking. Long story short, he stopped calling, stopped visiting me unless i gave him gas money, stopped loveing me. He just changed, he even lied about being around other girls. Then one night, he well, was so mean. and i broke it off


anyhow, I know that I had to, but I love him and I'm such a mess. I'm so heartbroken. I can't function, I can't sleep, can't eat... The boy was my world and I thought he was 'the one.' and now its over..


i know it had to be, i think, but that doesnt make it any easier





down to the question, i need some advice for a badly broken heart, christian advice tooAdvice needed for a broken heart... christian advice, well any advice, just something, please?
I know how you feel. I was in love/am in love with my ex. He went away for the military and eventually he stopped calling and caring. I had to break uo with. I didnt have a choice. He was being well...mean. I miss him more with every passing day. But anyways I am a christian too and here is what I have found that helps so far. Go by a notebook and fill it with your prayers (prayer notebook) and everytime you are feeing the worst write down your prayer and pray. This helps some. I still seem to always miss him and want him. The wrost times are right when I first wake up and right when I'm going to sleep. Sorry that is all the advice I have but praying and telling God everything like he is sitting there right beside me is what seems to help or at least numb the pain so its bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment