Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need advice from christian football players and body builders.?

I want to grow big muscles not just for the looks but for the health and streght. I want christian opinions and tell me what you do to make your muscles so big. Like body building and football. I'm 15 so is this a good time to start and I'm fat and out of shape and want to be a football player and bodybuilder? I would also like to be prayed for in my progress. Oh yeah I'm a begginer so vcould someone send me a good workout plan for begginers? Please and thank you. Jesus Loves and Adores.I need advice from christian football players and body builders.?
well the best way to loose wait its either like some of my friends have rapped them selves in bubble rap and gone into a sona or put on 3-4 sweat suits and go jogging i know its not healthy but if u do it once it aint that bad and then after most of ur body fat is gone you will be pure muscle and will be eaiser to gain muscle so just go to a gym or reccenter and dont be scared people are gonna make fun of you i dont think ive ever see some one get made fun of if you want a good rip go for about 45min to a hour a day but it you want to look like the guys in bloodsport like jean claude van dame then go for 3 hours youll notice muscel difference in about 2 weeks to a month


also never do same parts for 2 days in a row like first day do upper body (benching,curling,ect..) then day 2 do lower body and ab (crunches, leg press,ect..) then after day 2 go back to day 1 also you could always pick up a martial art like taekwondo (the way of the hand and the foot) or something else and please dont do steroids they will screw you up and you can get big chunks of muscle in weird blaces (ive seen a muscles the size of a leg muscle on a guys ab it looked like a big boil)

No comments:

Post a Comment