Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am a young Christian woman and I'm finding it hard to be single...any advice?

I'm a Single christian woman and there are times when I want to be with a man. How do I control my feelings?I am a young Christian woman and I'm finding it hard to be single...any advice?
As the Lord said, flee from all fornication. Dedicate yourself unto the Lord, unto His Word and His Will above your own. Do not put yourself into a situation which might produce sin in your heart or cause you to sin with your body (like being alone with a man).





If you feel that you need to be married in order to keep from sin then seek someone out for marriage in appropriate fashion. Modern dating is akin to the prostitution cult of babylon, therefore do not follow the ways of men but rather be chaste until marriage.





May the Lord bless you and keep you always, sister. Also know that our Father in Heaven is with you. He always has been.I am a young Christian woman and I'm finding it hard to be single...any advice?
Your feelings are determined by what you spend your time thinking about. If you spend as much of your time as possible in Bible study and avoiding letting your mind wander into fantasies, those feelings will stop occurring to you so much, and the qualities you build up will serve you well if the time comes when you do get married.
You just asked this.. but anyways.





Pray and ask god for a man.. god might listen and make one from your buttcheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment