Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Good Christian Advice, Please...my sister has been experimenting sexually with her boyfriend...

They have already had intercourse as well. What troubles me is that we are a strong Christian family, and shes throwing her Christian values aside to be with an atheist. She is leaving for college ina month, and my parents told her that she has to break up with him before she leaves. But, I know that they are not, and they are getting more and more serious and he's even moving near her college to be with her. Do I tell my parents? I'm very worried.Good Christian Advice, Please...my sister has been experimenting sexually with her boyfriend...
Let your sister live her life. Is she using condoms or some other form of protection? As long as she's being safe I don't see the big deal since she's an adult (or at least almost 18 if she's heading to college). You can give her advice when she asks and pray for her but other than that don't pry to much in her life. Being to pushy will only push her farther away from you and closer to her boyfriend.Good Christian Advice, Please...my sister has been experimenting sexually with her boyfriend...
how old is she?i mean if shes at age, shes her own boss.
Well, she's already thrown your family's trust aside. I think you know what the right thing to do is. Pray about it first.
Well, not telling them is lying. So think about that while you condemn her for adultery.





She's wrong, she knows she wrong. Pray on it, and tell your parents, cause if you don't you'll be wrong. She's wrong for lying to them, and wrong for putting you in a similar position.
You can advise your sister but you can't make anyone do or not do anything. I would just ask her if she is practicing safe sex. Remind her that having a baby now will not help her reach her future goals in education, job, etc. Perhaps go with her to a clinic and get birth control, but remind her that this will not prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Christians and atheists alike can practice safe sex and be responsible for their own deeds (good or bad). This behavior on your sister's part has nothing to do with religion. It 's about quality life.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment