Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My beloved girlfriend no longer wants to go to our local Christian Swingers Club. Advice?

It would appear that she is becoming less promiscuous. That is really unfortunate, isn't it?





Especially considering my wife doesn't want anything to do with this either. I think it's nearly tragic I have been given these women in my life who choose to become difficult. It seems that they know their roles less and less nowadays.





Basically I am looking for a girl who is really free and loose, but also is based in the Lord's word. I cannot ';achieve or sustain'; with a women who doesn't believe in the baby Jesus. I couldn't even physically ';accomplish'; with such a sinner.





What is a good man like myself to do? Should I talk to these women to change their minds? Should I look for new partners? What denomination is best for being open minded and spiritual.





God Bless you for reading this question, and honestly, God Bless the United States.My beloved girlfriend no longer wants to go to our local Christian Swingers Club. Advice?
If they are the religious women you say they are they should know better. They should cater to your every need and want. Is says in the bible that we should cherish are men and that we should do as they say..My beloved girlfriend no longer wants to go to our local Christian Swingers Club. Advice?
Well first you need some sort of compound preferably in Texas and a stockpile of weapons.Christian women love a big gun
she isn't a real christian then. i think this is a blessing in disguise.
ur very deep!
You should banish them for being non-believers.
maybe she is just going out on her own! somethng to think about!
What the F@#k?
BUMMER DUDE
You are the perfect man.

No comments:

Post a Comment