Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need a Christian advice website?

i have a lot of religious questions that i need to ask someone and need help answering them or just guiding me in the right direction of them? if anyone can help or get me a website that i can use to be able to receive this information itd be greatly appreciated! thank you!!I need a Christian advice website?
www.rbc.org





www.intouch.org





www.cbn.org





www.joycemeyersministries.orgI need a Christian advice website?
how about you use your own brain.... you are just as special as any adult... 'God' isn't a mathematics subject..... whats in your heart? were you born christian? or born atheist like the other 6billion people on this planet








www.godisimaginary.com
http://www.illbehonest.com/





Go to ';Ask Pastor Tim';





http://www.illbehonest.com/askpastortim.鈥?/a>
You don't need a web site babe you need the New Testament! Try it!








You may also email me. I don't have a job this week.
www.watchtower.org
exchristian.net
ISLAM.COM
GOTQUESTIONS.ORG


or com

No comments:

Post a Comment