Saturday, December 19, 2009

Need some advice on what to wear to a Christian school reunion?

My school is having a reunion and I dont know what to wear. When I was attending high school a few years ago, the dress code was incredibly strict. I always try to dress like a lady anyway but cant really get any good ideas of what to wear. I havent seen most of these people since graduation day 3 years ago. I want to look nice and pretty. Ideas? Please?Need some advice on what to wear to a Christian school reunion?
I would try a nice, black dress. It's slimming, it's flattering, and it never goes wrong. Just make sure it doesn't show clevage. Eventhough, YOU'RE NOT A STUDENT ANYMORE, THERE IS NO DRESS CODE BABE!!! GOOD LUCK!Need some advice on what to wear to a Christian school reunion?
What about a nice button up blouse, slacks, and heels? It's lady like, and doesn't look too bad.
Saran wrap
Where something cute and confadent... Like say a skirt that goes to the knees and a cute halter top with some kind of jacket over it, with a 1 or 2 inch heal... or where black dress pants with a button up shirt with cute shoes.. i dunno whatever makes you feel comfortable and pretty..
Maybe a cute skirt and flats or heels. Or if not, a cute little dress. Also wear a little makeup like lip gloss. Youll look so cute, and nice.
  • makeup artist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment