Saturday, December 19, 2009

If your a christian I need advice?

I got this really cute Tankini and it doesnt show my belly button but it shows some of my belly but not a lot. Do you think i shouldtill wear it?If your a christian I need advice?
Put the tankini on and then ask yourself ';How do I feel in this'; ,';Am I comfortable?'; If the answer to you last question is no, then don't wear it. If the answer is yes, then wear it. You should wear what makes you feel comforable. It also depends on where you're going to wear the tankini. If you're going on a trip with a church group, then ask what the rules are before packing. Some places may suggest wearing one piece swimsuits and others may not have a preference (just as long as the swimsuit is not slutty looking.)If your a christian I need advice?
yeah, i certainly would.


i'm a christian, and me and my friends all wear bikini's. is there anything wrong with it?


i guess it depends what branch or christianity you are.
Why not?


In most circles you will be ';overdressed';
Yes.....being a christian doesn't mean yolu have to dress to impress everyone...as long as you don't look trashy and you are comfortable with it......wear it!!!! If u have any quewstions about it...talk to GOD.....u know he'll give you the answer u need.
No.
Not a problem - wear it, please
need more infor, such as, are you 20 or are you 50? if you are young, will your parents disaprove? are you wearing it to church? you probably already know your answer.
No! I do not think you should wear it, your body is now the temple of God. You are no longer apart of the world. You should be conservative in how you adorn yourself.
yeah it is fine
Sure!
It doesnt matter what everyone else thinks do what you think is right.
the christian faith will not judge you on what clothes you're wearing.
the bible teaches us that christians should dress modestly. i like one peices, they have some really cute ones at just about any store and this summer im going to get one of those skirt coverups that can be worn while swimming.





but the best advice i can give you is the pray about it and God will help you know what you should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment